Relive, do over, or have your first 80s prom, at this very special New Wave City dance party.
* Dance to New Wave 80s all night with DJs Shindog & Andy T
* Prom King & Queen contest
* Prom goodies with price of admission
* Dress to impress! Prom photo pix by The Nocturnal Eye: Photography by Angyl Nihthasu
* Prom attire encouraged but not required – while we expect a dazzling array of prom wear, we strongly encourage any punks, burnouts, or nerds to attend as well
* Vintage Prom photo hall of fame/shame
* Music videos, and more New Wave & prom visuals
New Wave City revives its Prom concept again after a smash event three years ago.
The very classy old-school social club, The Verdi Club is a perfect match for prom. Features full bar, ballroom with large dance floor & disco ball. The SF Chronicle admires its “retro vibe…as the sort of joint Jimmy Hoffa would’ve found ideal.”
Dance all night to New Wave City 80s under chandelier and twinkling lights, with a ballroom full of creative and vintage formal wear, and enough Aqua Net to get a warning from Al Gore about damage to the ozone layer. Admittance will be limited to accommodate a very comfortable number, so buy your advance tickets, get your outfit ready, and see you at prom!